Welcome Christian Educators
NAPCE exists to enhance the international teaching mission of the church through the cultivation of personal and professional growth of professors within the broad field of educational ministries.
NAPCE 2013 Conference: NAPCE is already at work busily planning for our 2013 conference. The conference will be held at the Intercontinental Chicago O'Hare Hotel in Chicago, Illinois, October 17-19, 2013. This year's theme is "Digital Discipleship: Christian Education in a Digital World", covering many facets of online digital education. Pleanry speakers include three internationally recongized experts in online digital education. Joining will be Richard Pratt from Third Millennium Ministries as well as Mary Lowe and Stephen Lowe from Erskine Theological Seminary.
Special Conference Note: Plan on attending the Pre-Conference Dialog, sponsored by the Christian Education Journal (CEJ) on Thursday, October 17, 2012 from 4:00 - 5:30 p.m. at this year's conference in Chicago. Precise location in the hotel will be available at conference check in on that Thursday.
- NAPCE 2013 Conference details are now available - more details added soon.
- Register Online for the 2013 conference.
- The 2013 Conference Schedule will soon be available
- Our Call for Papers will soon be going out based on this year's topic, and will be due by June 15, 2013.
- Call for Proposals NAPCE is seeking proposals for professional development seminars at this year's conference. We would love to hear your proposals in line with the theme of online digital education.
- Accommodations, reservations, transporation, and logistics for travel for Conference 2013 are now available with more detailed information added soon.
Message from the President
Welcome to the NAPCE Website!
NAPCE is a community of Christian educators committed to the teaching and equipping ministry of the church. NAPCE encourages collaboration, networking and fellowship for current and future professors in Christian educational ministries.
As you browse the website you will find that NAPCE promotes research and writing, multi-cultural education, interdisciplinary learning, theological education, and effective teaching and learning in the field of Christian education. You will also find information about becoming a NAPCE member and the 2013 NAPCE conference.
NAPCE exists to serve you. If you have questions contact us at email@example.com.
Chris Kiesling, President, NAPCE
NAPCE 2013 Conference - Chicago
This coming year, our NAPCE Annual Conference will be held in the Chicago on October 17-19, 2013.
Exhibitors: Would you like to be an exhibitor at this year's conference? Each year we invite publishers of Christian education materials to participate with us in the conference. This is an outstanding opportunity for publishers to get the word out about their resources and it helps us as professors keep up-to-date on what is available. If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor at NAPCE's annual conference, contact our Executive Administrator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
What happened at our last annual conference? Are you interested in what the annual conference was like? Check out comments from Mark Maddix, NAPCE president in 2012, in our December 2012 Newsletter on pages 2 & 3,.
Looking forward to our next get together in Chicago, October 2013
NAPCE Message Board
Check this area for important information designed to keep you up-to-date on the latest things happening at NAPCE.
- ACCESS Conference: In light of our Conference 2013 theme on digitial education, you may also be interested in the Association of Christian Distance Education (ACCESS) and their 42nd Annual Conference to be held March 03-06, 2013 at Abilene Christian University. One of our Conference 2013 speakers, Dr. Mary Lowe, is the Executive Director of ACCESS.
- Job Opportunities: Check out our NAPCE Employment page for the latest job opportunities - Wheaton College has just posted a position.
- Latest Newsletter: Get the latest NAPCE Newsletter continaing important annual conference updates and information related to NAPCE members.
- Membership Renewal: You can renew your membership in NAPCE, even if you aren't able to attend this year's conference. Annual dues are only $75.00 (grad students, $45.00). Payment of dues entitles you to the benefits of membership, including subscription to Christian Education Journal, and also contributes to the continuing mission of NAPCE. For the first time, membership dues can be paid online easily by credit card on our Online Registration Page
- Jobs in Christian Education: Check out the latest job postings on the Employment web page. Grace University just posted a position for a full time professor of Christian Ministry - check out the specifics.
- Membership Data Update: NAPCE is currently in the process of updating its mailing lists and member's data. Please check the Member Directory page to ensure we have your latest data. If not, click here for our Update Form
- Christian Education Journal: The Christian Education Journal is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year by Talbot School of Theology, Biola University, in cooperation with the North American Professors of Christian Education (NAPCE). The journal is a wonderful way to keep up to date on the latest trends and ideas in the field of Christian education and presents an excellent opportunity for professional writing. NAPCE's very own Kevin Lawson serves as Editor for this journal and many other NAPCE members serve in other capacities.
- The Journal of Family Ministry: Articles from NAPCE members needed! Southern Seminary professor and NAPCE member Timothy Paul Jones is now editor of The Journal of Family Ministry. This publication is a re-launched recension of a widely read and respected periodical that was first published in 1987. Now, The Journal of Family Ministry is a peer-reviewed academic and professional journal, and NAPCE members are urged to submit articles to the journal for consideration. Read more....
The NAPCE Message Board is updated frequently - check back here soon for the latest updates!